Watch Student after school, they were found in an uncompleted Building ( children Nawadays)




BEFORE THE VIDEO READ THIS: WHAT DO I SEE IN YOU?


 What do I see in you? Oh boy. Oh boy, I see mountains and rivers a lifetime of joy, I see the sun shining on the greyest day, I see clouds of silver lining my way, What do I see in you? Oceans of blue, Colourful rainbows, morning dew, Trees of glory displaying leaves of green, I see goodness and beauty in all living things. I hear creatures of darkness prowling the night, But I'm safe in your arms as you hold me real tight, I feel the whispers of the wind entwining my soul, I feel you breathing, that makes me whole. I hear the rain falling, and the sun on my face, I feel the shadows of darkness as me you embrace, I feel happiness and laughter tears and sorrow, But without you my love there would be no tomorrow. I feel thunder and lightning, whenever you're near, I feel whispers of love wind brings to my ear, But of all of the things that nature may bring, It's your love I cherish above everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Graphic photos: See how Nigerian yahoo Boy in Lagos attempts to kill his mother for money rituals

Photos of beautiful newborn baby abandoned inside a bush

VIDEO: WATCH How Ogun State Secondary School Students Where C@ught Acting Inappropriately All Because They Finished Writing Their Final Exams