Read: What Genevieve Nnaji said about the man impregnated her when she was 17years and abandoned her


What Genevieve Nnaji said about the man impregnated her when
she was 17years and abandoned her,She said he's regretting now,

ALSO READ: Female student battered by her roommate for eating her food.

Years ago,I love him so much and when am pregnant for him,
he denied me and abandoned me,


that's what I experience from my first love.



This situation has change my love life till today.
I pray for every youths reading this,
you will not end up with those that claims they love you but pretending,
anyone that pretending to love you,will be disconnected this year. Amen

Don't be stinging to Share


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Graphic photos: See how Nigerian yahoo Boy in Lagos attempts to kill his mother for money rituals

Photos of beautiful newborn baby abandoned inside a bush

VIDEO: WATCH How Ogun State Secondary School Students Where C@ught Acting Inappropriately All Because They Finished Writing Their Final Exams