Lady Who Blocked Her Ex-Boyfriend From Reaching Her Since 2013 Is Heartbroken After Finding Out He Died Last Year






A Nigerian lady identified as Irene Lunguda is feeling guilty and heartbroken after she discovered that her ex-boyfriend whom she blocked from reaching her in every possible way since 2013, died in last year (2017).



‘I blocked my ex-boyfriend from reaching me in every possible way, since 2013 only for me to check up on him today and I found out he died last year???

RECOMMENDED: 15 Simple ways to find out your woman is cheating on you If This Keep Happening

Am sorry I was hard on you Femi. Am sorry Am Sorry Am Sorry ???
Lord I need you.’



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Graphic photos: See how Nigerian yahoo Boy in Lagos attempts to kill his mother for money rituals

Photos of beautiful newborn baby abandoned inside a bush

VIDEO: WATCH How Ogun State Secondary School Students Where C@ught Acting Inappropriately All Because They Finished Writing Their Final Exams