How to discover Mr Right, Girls Read to learn..




 MR.RIGHT Tall and s3xy with a face to die for Just makes me want you more and more I smile at you cause you look so good I wanted to faint right where I stood You're Mr. Right and this I can tell I wanted to scream at your wonderful smell You said excuse me miss can I talk to you I said no problem I don't mind if you do I saw you over here and thought I'd say hi I said I apologize I'm just a little shy You said don't worry but there's no need to be I just gotta know if you're even feelin me Yeah I gotta admit you did catch my eye I'm just wondering if you're my kind of guy You need a guy like me around for protection I'm telling you now I'm not looking for perfection You said perfection is what no one can be I wonder are you enjoying your conversation with me You smiled and said most definitely I said I'm impressed and I like what I see So who's the lucky man that's blessed to be with you No one yet my ex and I are through Why would anyone let you go I ask that too but I just don't know Well I'm hoping to find miss right Someone I can come home to at night I hear what you are saying I feel the same You said by the way I didn't catch your name The conversation was broke by the ring of my phone I'm sorry can I have a minute alone You gave me your number and said use it some time So I said would it be cool if I give you mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Graphic photos: See how Nigerian yahoo Boy in Lagos attempts to kill his mother for money rituals

Photos of beautiful newborn baby abandoned inside a bush

VIDEO: WATCH How Ogun State Secondary School Students Where C@ught Acting Inappropriately All Because They Finished Writing Their Final Exams